7 Bedroom House (356sqm) For Sale In Pedreguer For €695,000
A home built using the philosophy , the clinique and materials of ” Bio- Construction” meaning that it is intentionally designed to promote the health of the inhabitants and the environment: All the building materials are natural and organic and recycled.
This spacious, light and harmonious house could be a wonderful and comfortable private residence. It could also just as easily be used for operating a business or community service. And it could serve dual function of both private residence and business space. Numerous concepts would be an ideal fit for this spectacular property: Yoga studio, Health [amp;] Wellness clinique, Meditation center, private clases, a retreat center, etc.
While it may seem strange to think that not all homes are designed for our maximum health but the truth is that most homes are built to fit a budget and the criteria of a few design or comfort elements.
What makes this property so spectacularly special. It is built to extremely demanding design and material specifications. Budget was not the predominant consideration when the current owners decided to build the home. Instead, the objective was on assuring maximum health and well being for the people living and visiting the home as well as in both the immediate surrounding environment and the greater scale ecology systems as well as integrity in sustainable building practices.
The result is a home which uses a natural systems for cooling and heating and which resulted in the use of reclaimed lumber rather than cutting down trees for the project.
The house is located in a privileged place. With splendid views of the Montgó, in a very quiet area and, at the same time, close to all kinds of services: beach, villages, shopping center, golf course, tennis club, horse riding club, restaurants, shops, etc.
• House with two floors and basement.
• 275 m2 built
• Second hand / good condition
• Firewood / coal central heating
• Air conditioning cold / heat
• The house is located on a plot of about 5,000 m2.
• In two other adjoining plots is a swimming pool, greenhouse, garden plot, nursery, fruit trees, palm grove, greenhouses and swimming pool with a total of more than 2,000 m2.
• The total of the three plots is about 8,000 m2.
Distribution and materials
• 5 bedrooms.
• The master bedroom with bathroom, large terrace and two viewpoints.
•3 bathrooms. One on each floor.
• Terrace of 100 m2
• 5 large built-in wardrobes
• Garage space – basement
• Storage room
• The house is equipped with individual satellite dish, fireplace, air conditioning, motors in the blinds of the doors to the garden, etc.
Access and Distances:
*Golf Course; Two kilometers from the rear entrance of urbanization La Sella with its golf course. Also, the Oliva Nova Golf is only 15 minuet drrive
*Denia: Just 10 minuets drive from the Historic center of Denia , the Castle and Marina.
*Beaches of the Costa Blanca: Approx amentely 5 miles from the coast as the crow flies, this location is just a 5-10 minute drive from numerous beaches with your choice of white sand or private rocky coves.
* Alicante – Approximately 75 km by car or train.
*Valencia – Approximately 75 km by car or train.
*Ibiza – Approximately 100 km by ferry.
• Orientation that allows good sunlight, good views and good ventilation.
• Natural and ecological materials.
• The basic materials: wood (beams, platforms, doors and windows), white cement, cork, hemp, lime plaster, low-firing ceramic flooring treated with natural varnishes, interior and exterior wood carpentry made of natural solid wood, stone paints on the exterior facade.
• Structure and forged: wooden joists, ceramic revolts, without armor and without metal mesh, air chamber, sanitary floor, wooden beams, ceramic load-bearing walls, insulated shingle roof with hemp.
• Electrical installation, with non-polluting materials, free of PVC; without closed circuits, avoiding the presence of electric fields.
• Thick walls with high thermal storage capacities (thermal inertia), thus minimizing energy consumption. The external enclosure walls are ceramic brick and ceramic block with air chamber and natural insulation. Peripherally there is a space with ample protective ventilation chamber.
• Wood fireplace in living room with distribution pipes and vent to the upper floor. The house has an exceptional thermal inertia that largely avoids the consumption of cold-heat energy. Still there is a support air conditioner on the upper floor.
• Hot water through solar panels.
• The house has a municipal drinking water network and a well for drinking water from a community well (with co-ownership shares), and a septic tank.
• Design by volumes and harmonic proportions.
• Geo-biological study to detect the alterations of the subsoil produced by: water currents, geological faults, etc., to obtain an optimal location of the spaces and avoid distorting energies that generate disharmonious, alterations, tensions and diseases caused by these geographies.
- We have more than 15,000 properties for sale
- We have access to thousands more off market
- We help you get the best price possible
- We help you navigate the sale through to completion