4 Bedroom Holiday Rental Villa in Santa Eulalia Ibiza From €4,560 a Week
€ 4,560 / Week
Four Bedroom Relaxed Holiday Villa in Ibiza – A harmonious blend of Mediterranean and Balinese influences showcase Villa SunSoul Ibiza’s Aladdin’s den of charm and style. Oozing character and a serene ambiance, this property is ideal for those seeking a tranquil and memorable Ibizan holiday.
Spread over an 8500m2 private plot, the 400m2 finca has been restored to an excellent standard. The 4 bedrooms are ample in size with large beds and tastefully furnished.
The outdoor areas are filled with chillouts, daybeds and exotic vegetation and are a true pleasure to spend time in.
May and October: 4,560 Euros per week
June: 4,800 Euros per week
July/August/September: 7,200 Euros per week
Off Season – October: On Request
Price includes IVA and Cleaning
Please contact us for immediate last minute offers and availability
Villa SunSoul Ibiza – Features and Layout
Bedroom 1 – 1 Double Bed + Ensuite Bathroom
Bedroom 2 – 1 Double Bed + Ensuite Bathroom
Bedroom 3 – 1 Double Bed + Ensuite Bathroom
Bedroom 4 – 1 Double Bed + Ensuite Bathroom
• Large dinning room with open fireplace, big glass doors overlooking gardens and hillsides.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Chill out & TV room with English Satellite Dish ( we would need prior notification if our
guests require extra football or movie channels )
• Balinese covered patio overlooking the pool and gardens.
• Ibizencan covered patio on the other side of the kitchen.
• Sunrise and sunset views.
• The house is surrounded by beautiful gardens & hillside views
• House Built area 8.500 Square meters
The villa is situated near to the delightful village of San Carlos, famed for its restaurants and the hippy market on Saturday at Las Dalias.
An idyllic beach resort, Santa Eularia offers a calm and more intimate Ibizan existence. With a dreamy palm-lined promenade, and extensive golden beach letting on to crystal azure waters, all is well in town. A thriving all-year community sets the laid-back tone, with local night life reigned in to a buzzing but peaceful atmosphere characterised by laughter. The area holds a proud reputation as Ibiza’s gastronomic and cultural centre, with tasteful, sumptuous, teasing restaurants and cafes inhabiting every facet of the local scene. Watch the world go by from a café on Calle san Jaime. Immerse yourself in Ibiza’s striking natural beauty by taking a stroll to Mariner’s beach. Get lost in thought in the many art galleries characteristic of Santa Eularia’s sweet charm. Life takes on a new pace in this bustling but harmonious Mediterranean town.
- We have more than 15,000 properties for sale
- We have access to thousands more off market
- We help you get the best price possible
- We help you navigate the sale through to completion