5 Bedroom Holiday Rental Villa in Es Cubells Ibiza From €20,300 a Week
€ 20,300 / Week
Five Bedroom Exceptional Holiday Villa Close to Es Cubells Ibiza – This exceptional, contemporary villa, Can Koi, is situated close to Ibiza Town and Es Cubells and has long been one of the top and most recognised properties in Ibiza.
As you descend into the villa, passing the Japanese Koi pond, you are greeted with spectacular vistas of the island, gazing across the salinas salt plains then across to the imposing castle of Dalt Vila. With 5 en-suite bedrooms, an infinity pool and chill-out area, the property is fashionably modern in design and interior decor.
The swimming pool, measuring 12 x 4, sits on the 40.000 m² of land, with a private entrance and security fence. The Villa is fitted with all the modern amenities including TVs in bedrooms (Satellite + DVD), Master bedroom (Sky TV & Apple TV), Sonos Music system throughout the villa, iPhone & iPod connections and a robust Wifi signal.
In the garden there is a grassy area, swing hammock and a shaded balianese bed providing a sweet repose for lazy afternoons.
Closing and Opening Parties: 3,600 Euros per night
June and September: 3,900 Euros per night
July and August: 4,900 Euros per night
Rest of Year: 2,900 Euros per night
• 5 Double bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms
• Large open-plan salon (with satellite TV)
• Professional kitchen
• 2 dining areas (indoor and outdoor)
• Infinity pool
• Covered terraces
• Large areas to sunbathe (with sunbeds)
• Panoramic views and sea views
• Landscaped garden with chill out
• Space ideal for intimate gatherings, photo-shoots and corporate meetings
• Ample parking for both guests and visitors
• WIFI coverage throughout entire estate
• A/C, Sonos sound and alarm system
Ibiza Town (Ciutat d’Eivissa) is easily the most attractive settlement on the island. Colossal medieval walls guard the maze of cobbled streets of the UNESCO-listed old town quarter of Dalt Vila. The walls reach a dramatic climax at the main archway entrance, the imposing Portal de ses Taules. Just beyond is the elegant Plaça de Vila, which is lined with restaurants and cafés and makes a delightful setting for some tapas or a meal. It’s well worth the walk up the steep, winding streets to the cathedral, if only to enjoy the wonderful views out over the harbour. During summer nights, the whitewashed streets of the port area are packed with people darting between chic boutiques, street market stalls and hip bars. In winter, things are much more peaceful, and the focus of activity shifts to the area around the graceful boulevard Passeig de Vara de Rey.
- We have more than 15,000 properties for sale
- We have access to thousands more off market
- We help you get the best price possible
- We help you navigate the sale through to completion